Are you a local business looking for the help of a creative service provider?
Good businesses know the importance of creativity in all parts of their organisation, but sometimes you just can’t afford to keep those skills in-house. This is where Synthetic Egg comes in.
Is your business struggling to produce and maintain quality marketing materials?
- Not sure where to start?
- Don’t have the right skills?
- Not enough time?
- Marketing budget been cut?
- Can’t justify in-house specialists?
- Can’t afford agency rates?
- Or just need a new supplier?
Many businesses (including marketing and design agencies) already outsource projects to specialists. This gives them the skilled resources they need and helps to keep overheads down ensuring a good return on investment.
What outsourcing services does Synthetic Egg offer?
- Digital Marketing Consultancy: to help you plan effective digital marketing campaigns for your organisation.
- Creative web design, website production and website updating services: to build and maintain your online presence.
- Graphic/Print design services: to create your marketing collateral or internal communications, and achieve cohesion across your integrated campaigns.
- Email Marketing: to keep in touch with and cross-sell/up-sell to existing customers.
- Social Media Marketing: to engage on applicable social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
What are the key benefits of outsourcing with Synthetic Egg?
- Great results: Your marketing material will look professional and look good.
- You only pay for the time spent: no minimum monthly usage contracts.
- Free estimates: ideal for budget planning.
- Local service: face-to-face meetings available for clarity and re-assurance.
- Respond quickly: can work as an extension of your in-house team.
- Reliable delivery: I deliver what, and when, promised.
- Flexible invoicing: options to suit your preferences.
I’ve already been able to help others like you…
“John has been excellent from beginning to end of the projects he ran with us… he managed the project from beginning to end within budget and has been on hand for any queries, questions etc afterwards. All round excellent work and service.”
Rob Attryde, Marketing Communications Manager, Kyocera MITA UK
“John always replies promptly to requests, is good at solving problems and coming up with solutions. He explains things clearly and completes work on time and within budget – a pleasure to work with!”
Janet Parsons, Communications Manager, St Barnabas House and Chestnut Tree House Hospices
“John is a creative and adaptable designer. He has produced great work for us on tight time-scales, and has come up with good design concepts to awkward briefs.”
Stephen Harrison, Co-owner, Artemis Studios
“John Bragg of Synthetic Egg has designed websites, brochures and advertising material for my company for over 7 years. John offers excellent creative advice and is an extremely accomplished designer. He works very quickly and always to deadlines. Importantly he understands the needs of a small company and he is fun to work with.”
Nick Forrester, Director, Norwegian Log Buildings
“I have had the pleasure of being able to utilise John Bragg working with Ultimate Car Control for design work and marketing ideas for some years now with exceptional results on every occasion. John is innovative, the service is brilliant and the quality of work continues to be excellent”
Robb Gravett, Owner, Ultimate Car Control
“John was a fabulous supplier and provided much more than consultancy and advice, he was a true partner and guided the business through rebranding and marketing with precision, great follow through, solid delivery on project plans and the result we were looking for. Along with all of that he is a professional and thoroughly decent chap and I’d certainly recommend his work.”
Cheryl White, Marketing Manager, Performance Unlimited